The Zeus³-12 is an easy-to-use chartplotter navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers, incorporating a 12-inch touchscreen display, high-performance electronics, and a wide range of functionality designed specifically for sailors. World basemap chart
This high-performance multifunction display features widescreen display, incorporating SolarMAX™ HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles. To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus³ combines an all-weather touchscreen with a rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus³ can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access GoFree® online services to download charts, weather information, and software updates direct to your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus³ screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus³ display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board.
Built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support offers safer passage through shallow and poorly-charted waters; just add a ForwardScan™ transducer for a clear on-screen view of the depth ahead. Zeus³ displays also offer plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar™ and AIS solutions, enhancing your situational awareness with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay in crowded harbours and during races and regattas. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus³ display on board.
- Dimensions 352 x 225 x 98 mm (13.84 x 8.87 x 3.82")with bracket: 377 x 241 x 120 (14.85 x 9.47 x 4.71)
- Weight 3.11kg/6.83lb
- Operating temperature range -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Environment Shock Vibration 100,000 cycles of 20G
- Storage temperature range -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)
- Water resistance IPX6 and 7
- Supply voltage 10 - 31.2 V DC
- Fuse rating 3A
- Power consumption (Max) 30W
- Display backlight color White
- Display resolution 800 x 1280
- Display screen brightness 1200 nits
- Display sizeand type High Visibility SolarMax HD® IPS 9" optically bonded TFT
- Display viewing angles 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Ethernet 2 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit, max 6 processors on network
- Bluetooth Internal
- NMEA2000 connectivity 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- NMEA 2000 PGNs Receive only
- NMEA 0183 connectivity 1 x Transmit, 1 x Receive NMEA 0183, Baud Rates 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400. TX and RX use same baud rate. Optional data cable required (P/N 000-00129-001)
- NMEA 0183 sentences Input: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, HDT, HDM, MWV, MWD, DSC, DSE, VDM. (Note AIS sentences are not bridged to or from NMEA 2000) Output GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, MWV, MWD, TLL, TTM"
- Video connectivity 2 x composite (RCA connectors)video inputs. Optional video/ data cable required (P/N 000-00129-001).
- WiFi connectivity Internal
- Sonar frequencies 40-250kHz 455-800kHz
- Sonar max depth 3000’+ (tested with B175L)
- Sonar output power 1kW RMS
- Compliance CE, C-Tick,HDMI(12&16"), EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002
- EN 300 440-2, V1.4.2
- GPS Internal
- GPS update rate 10 Hz
- GPS channels 34 Channels
- GPS correction WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GLONASS
- GPS position accuracy Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- GPS time to first fix Cold start 50 sec, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Interface Full touch screen (multi-touch ) and full keypad control, OP50 remote controllers
- Charts Not Included
- Radar Broadband Radar, Halo Pulse Compression Radar, HD Pulse Radar
- Sonar Two 9 pin Xsonic Sonar ports. Sonar port 1: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200 khz, HDI. Sonar port 2: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200 khz, TotalScan, LSS HD, ForwardScan.Compatible with: SonarHub, BSM-3, BSM-2, network echo sounders"
- Weather SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB
- AIS Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 or *NMEA 0183 (has to be wired to all NSS processors)
- Auto pilot integration Full auto pilot control and commissioning
- Autopilot steering modes Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)
- Autopilot turn patterns U-turn, Spiral-turn, C-turn, Zig-zag, Square-turn, Lazy S-turn, Depth contour tracking
- Supported Charts Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Digital switching BEP C-Zone, Naviop
- External storage 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. Larger if formatted to NTFS
- Internal storage 16 GB
- Multi-media via SonicHub2, FusionLink
- Waypoints, routes & tracks 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Language Support Standard Language Pack: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish.