Quark QK-AS06 Wind Sensor with NMEA 0183 output
Perfect solution for any sailor looking to get accurate and fast wind data to their instruments
- Highly accurate measurement of wind speed and direction
- Measurement range: speed from 0 to 107 knots (0 to 55m/sec), direction from 0 to 359°
- Waterproof enclosure (IP66 rating)
- Pre-calibrated and configured
- NMEA 2000 data interface (AS01 NMEA 2000 Mini gateway required, not included)
- Low power consumption (typical:27mA)
Secured Online Payment Services
Optional Free Economy and Express Delivery Services
Shipping and Return Policies
Providing highly accurate measurements of wind speed and direction in all weather conditions, this anemometer is perfect for providing reliable and robust solutions for marine applications.
- 1 x QK-AS06 wind sensor
- Mounting brackets
- 20 meter or 30 meter cable options
- USB cable
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask your question, it’s regularly checked by the Quark-elec technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
- NMEA 0183
- Output only
- NMEA 2000
- Optional QK-AS01 Mini Gateway required, not included